Ready to create some magic? Are you a smart, motivated individual seeking to jump into an awesome growing company within the video space?
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our pack. This position is best suited for a creative marketer who goes outside traditional marketing and really get’s creative and finds ways to build awareness.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
Our mission is to help creators monetize videos.
Here’s what you will do:
- Come up with creative ideas to help promote the Uscreen platform.
- Use different mediums from video, social media, content, and other platforms to help create and build awareness.
- Work with the marketing team to perfect and improve processes and bring new content ideas to the table.
- Be involved with the product team to deliver ideas and improvements to better the platform.
- Have a deep understanding of the industry and the product and find various ways to promote the product.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Thinks out of the box, outside of transitional marketing.
- Prior experience in marketing and also an understanding of marketing and buyer behavior.
- A strong understanding of SAAS and ways to market SAAS businesses.
- Smart and motivated.
- Independent but can also work in a team environment.
- Full time availability. We love contractors but want someone to be part of our team and in our culture.
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Work from anywhere, we are a remote team
- Growth & competitive salary
- Annual retreats with all expenses paid.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
How to apply:
Before applying, please note:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Heads up! Due to the high volume of applications, we are thrilled to receive, at this time we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To apply: https://forms.gle/ZGN9dRSbHtWjAqkH7
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.