We believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an expanded perspective and the ability to find better solutions for our clients.
Req Id : 3353
Job Title : Document Controller
Business Unit Sector : COR-OIL/GAS-OPS
Work Location : VRTLTX, PJWILDORA
Opportunity Type : Staff
Relocation eligible : No
Full time/Part time : Full-Time
Contract Hire Only for this Project : Yes
**This is a 17 month field assignment located in Borger, TX.
The successful candidate will report to the document control supervisor and perform document control activities for the project team and client. They will assist in organizing, scanning, electronic filing and organization of all drawings, correspondence and all project related documentation. They will ensure the effective application of Black & Veatch's document control work processes, procedures, numbering standards, tools and systems.
- Sorts, scans and files project related documents electronically
- Enters data using a PC
- Receives, numbers and/or stamps documents and drawings for internal routing
- Responsible for the organization and distribution of all project related drawings, correspondence and other project related documents
- Supports document control lead on both small and large projects
- Generates reports as needed
- Able to train others
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple projects, and willing to assist peers/co-workers to provide requested support
- Can develop project workflows
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam
- Concentration and cognitive skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong Attention to detail, quality of work and reading comprehension
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and time management
- Ethics and values
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of document control procedures
- Experience in using Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.