Job ID: 1190431
- Assists the manager or supervisor with the operational aspects of the department.
- Coordinates the design, layout and implementation of all new par locations including setup, item maintenance, and reporting.
- Supports daily unfill rates with supply availability and works closely with purchasing and vendors staff for customer support work..
- Performs service audits, participates with customer service recovery, provides general oversight of the departmental operations, and is the charge person in the absence of the supervisor.
- Represents the department in a highly professional manner by attending meetings, working with clinicians and other supply chain customers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
- 5-10 years
- 40 Hours per Week -
- Benefits Eligible - Benefits Statement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and mid-Missouri regions. BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
BJC HealthCare is committed to developing a world class supply chain management organization. Effective management of our supply chain is critical to our long-term success. Supplies account for 22.6% of BJC¿s total expenses. By developing integrated processes to manage product selection and utilization, contracting, purchasing, logistics, distribution, and payment we can ensure our patients have the supplies they need while minimizing the overall cost to our organization. By following the purchasing policies, using the products under contract, and preventing waste, you help make sure we spend our supply dollars wisely.
Assists Supply Distribution management with the coordination of daily staffing and operations of linen/supply management, receiving, and distribution for departments throughout the hospital and system we serve.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
13 days ago - source