We are hiring a Contract Recruiter to work at our Corporate office located in the DTC!
As a Contract Recruiter, you will support the recruitment, selection, and placement of Aimco Team Members on a contract basis. This is a full-time position.
In this position, you will:
- Research appropriate advertising opportunities.
- Gather resumes, conducts screening interviews, and coordinates interviews with supervisors and managers.
- Evaluate applicant qualifications and makes recommendations for selection. May work on teams to develop, implement and maintain recruitment-focused programs.
- May coordinate relocation activities and review the cost of new and transferring employees.
May give oral presentations to schools, college and community groups.
- Three to five years of experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with Taleo is a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple requisitions at a time
Knowledge with candidate screening and sourcing a large candidate pool
Ability to complete passive searches
- Results driven with ability to work independently and in a team environment
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Department Name: Human Resources - Corporate
Recruiter: Shelly R. O'Hara
Building Location: 4582 S. Ulster St. Parkway Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80237
Job Type: Temporary Work
13 days ago - source