The Harvard Companies include five entities working to serve the business community in the janitorial and protection services areas. Harvard Maintenance and Harvard Protection are two of the largest and fastest growing, privately owned providers of high quality janitorial and security services in the United States. We are an industry leader and are well known for our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which recognizes that our front-line employees are the most important people in our organization. The Inverted Pyramid® ensures that our employees feel valued, are given the tools to be successful, and are empowered to execute in their roles. People are also at the center of our Core Values. Our People First core value clearly states that “we are a family organization that promotes respect and embraces diversity”.
Build trust and commitment throughout the organization by simplifying, auditing and reporting error-free HR data and insights that drive compliance, informed decision-making, and positive business outcomes.
- This is a 6-month contract role in our Miami, FL office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop framework and efficient, well-documented processes that drive data integrity
- Monitor interfaces between the HRIS and other internal/external systems
- Conduct workforce analyses, deliver meaningful KPIs/insights and identify trends in all areas of HR
- Partner with internal stakeholders to streamline generation and delivery of standard and ad hoc reports
- Regularly audit HRIS for data discrepancies and implement process improvements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Statistics, Data Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of HRIS, HR analytics or related experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with minimal supervision
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
Harvard is offering a competitive salary structure including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
13 days ago - source