Fixed term for 6 months. 15 hpw, 38 weeks per year; 9am - midday, Monday - Friday.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and motivated Teaching Assistant who can work effectively across the primary phase.
Our school can offer you:
- a 'Good' Ofsted grading (February 2017) and an 'Outstanding' SIAMS (March 2016)
- a supportive learning community and environment
- an enthusiastic and dedicated team committed to raising standards
- pupils that are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school
- an exciting, broad, balanced and innovative curriculum
- a supportive and active governing body and parent group to work alongside
- a calm, stimulating and bright environment in which to work and thrive.
- be a consistently good / outstanding classroom assistant
- be committed to achieving high standards
- have a proven track record with children with SEND and challenging behaviour
- be flexible and creative while building on children's interests
- relish the challenge of teaching in an ambitious school
- support our church school ethos.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 2 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
7 days ago - source